Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Counting Down To July 31st

So, it's going to be "MY" day in less than 12 hours. I'll add another number in my age. I thank life for all the gifts and pains, the bitter and the sweet, successes and failures. No matter how I've been trying as hard to learn the good side of each failure.

For all these things I treasure:

Each second of heartbeat

Each breath : inhale and exhale

A sane mind

An awareness of life

Each morning wake up

Each night sleep

A job

Works

Family: Mom, my beloved late Dad, caring cousins

Friends

Loves for me

Love of me for others

Monthly salary

Money

Saving

Bills

Belongings

Health

Sickness

Knowledge

Chance for learning

Dates

Breakups

Tears

Joy

Laughter

Meals

Water

Free air

Technology

Internet

Depressing internet connection

mIRC

Yahoo Messenger

Post Office

Mobile phone

Cellular provider

A normal woman's body

Each precious moment

And all the other things I can't remember.

Some goals haven't been achieved, but some precious things happen unexpected. And I thank for each of those.

Happy birthday to me.

1 comment:

Arya Wiradana said...

Hi... nice to know you... visit my blog sometime...








Regards.
Indonesia Java International Destination